27 May Tune Up Your Public Speaking Ability
The right coaching can help even the best speakers be more engaging and targeted. That’s why so many company executives turn to New Normal Consulting’s Michael Hodgson. He knows how to provide just the right assistance so even budding event and corporate speakers can be the best they can be. And great speakers mean a successful program, ensuring both speakers and organizers shine.
Professional speakers generally know how to be engaging, inspiring, organized and authentic. But what about the other industry professionals — CEOs, marketing executives, and business pundits — chosen as speakers at an upcoming conference or event? No doubt they are extremely knowledgeable and talented in their business; otherwise, they wouldn’t have been selected. But will they be successful speakers? Will they pack the room, leaving attendees hanging on every word? Will audience members spend more time engaged in the education than checking their email? And will attendees leave buzzing about how much they learned? Even intelligent, business-savvy executives can end up talking to nearly empty rooms or to a packed house of bored peers. This doesn’t have to happen.
Michael has worked successfully with trade associations and speakers both in the United States and in Europe to help ensure speakers present succinctly and on-target. Working with Michael ensures speakers:
- Start with a bang to make sure attendees sit up and take notice.
- Are authentic and structured so they meet the needs of attendees while remaining true to their personal style.
- Engage with every member of the audience, effectively sharing their knowledge and talent.
- Won’t be remembered for awkward moments, too many unreadable PowerPoint slides, or a talk read from a script.
- Market their presentation properly with targeted descriptions and titles to attract the appropriate audience.
- Are prepared! No surprises, no missing slides, no last-minute research. And no hand-wringing event organizers or nervously stumbling presenters.
Our base fee for the New Normal Consulting Speaker Coaching Service is $250.00 and includes up to one hour personal video consultation, review and critique of recent speaking events that were video taped, and concrete tips on speech writing and organization.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or to schedule your own speaker coaching review with Michael Hodgson.
Latest posts by New Normal Consulting (see all)
- Sales Reps in the Outdoor Industry - May 4, 2017
- New Normal Consulting Releases E-Book: “Retail Math for Buyers” - June 14, 2016
- Retail Math for Buyers - June 11, 2016